Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Boxers

Well Chris told me I really need to consider getting rid of Lacey. I have only had her since August. She came from my best friend's sister because she was moving into an apt. I have 4 other boxers and she is trying to fit in and it has not worked well with my oldest female. They just don't get along. But she does fine with my 2, 6month old pups and my 2yr old male. They are always fighting and I am really afraid Lacey might really hurt Sammie. She isn't near as strong and she is down with her hip right now too. So I listed her today on the internet and I have had 2 inquires already but I am going to be picky some I can already tell.
I have talked a little about my babies on here but here are some pictures.

No comments: