Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cats VS Cougars

We have won the last 2 playoff games meaning we will be playing this Friday in the Regional Championship. Go Cats!!!!!









VS.




We are battling it out 3.5 hours away from here. Our team is really excited to be playing on Kyle Field. Home of the Aggies. Texas A&M in College Station. This might just be the largest football field I have been on. It holds over 80.000 people. It is doubtful that it will have that many at our game though.

Well other than Reliant Stadium in Houston which is home to the Houston Texans. But I was actually there for a Rodeo not a football game.

This might be a tough game, but that is also what we thought last week and we kicked butt. We won 49-28.

Friday will be a long day, I am starting the day with taking Lane and Lauren to the Dr for scheduled appts. Lauren needs her checkup for the medicine she takes and Lane is going to see him concerning the evaluation sheets his babysitter and I filled out over a month ago. This was actually the first appt. that they had.

Since school will be letting out early anyway I am just going to take Wes with me so we don't miss each other. While in town I will also be on the mission of finding a Disco Ball. Saturday night is Laurens Birthday party. Her first boy/girl party. We are hosting it out in the shop with loud music and funky lights. Serving Hot dogs, chips, dips and drinks. I am sure that most of the kids will just be standing there looking at each other not wanting to make a fool of them selves, in fear of it getting around school next week.

After we get back from town, we are gathering up whom ever is riding in my Tahoe and headed out. Chris's job is on the way so we will just stop by to pick him up on the way to College Station. We will have a packed car again this week. I think that there are 8 or 9 of us going together. Wish us well in our game. It will be better weather this time. Last week was rainy and cold.
The weather is going to be nice Friday night.





No comments: