Friday, November 9, 2007

Momma ain't happy!


I am DONE with letting my kids run over me and doing whatever just so I don't have to deal with it!! Dustin is at that age when only his friends, going and doing, and the girlfriend matter. Don't worry about the chores, if I don't do them after a while Mom will anyway. I am too old to ride the school bus. You never let me do anything. I don't want to hang out with my parents, my friends might think I am weird or something.

Then there is Lauren: Oh she is so at the age of being miss prissy, and every hair and sparkle of make up have to be in just the right place. Clothes have to look just right, and it is 13 going on 21 with her. Oh and God forbid someone talk about her, Drama, Drama and More Drama with this child. No time to do my Chores, I have to have at least 3 hours tonight to take my bath, Text a friend, Wash my hair, Text a Friend, Dry my hair and then text a friend, Straighten my hair, and text my friends after every strand of hair. It take her 3 hours sometime for her to get her things done the night before school. And of course after the dishes are so high in the sink that they are falling out, mom will end up doing them because she cant stand it anymore.

I am so tired of the excuses with them and their chores. Like their friends are going to stroke out if they don't answer their phone or their text message right away.

Just to give you an idea of how much they are on their phone (this is only for text messages Sent or received) last month:

Dustin - 4817

Lauren - 5830


My lord I don't even say that many words in a month. These phones have become an issue. I don't see how on earth they have that much to talk about.


Then there is Wes and Lane, boy those two can aggravate each other to no end.

I have had one of those days. I guess the week has caught up with me and I am so tired of all of it. I will have to say that some of this is mine and Chris's fought. But nevertheless there are going to be some changes and everyone is going to have to deal with it. Period!!!!!


I am tired of getting disrespected or ran over just cause they think they can do it or I am too tired to deal with it.

No more pushing mom til she gives in! When I say NO I mean it and don't say another word about it. And Don't ask me "Why?" because that doesn't matter either.

What is that saying "When momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

I am going to do a chore chart for everyone, if they would put down the phone or video game for a few minutes then maybe they would have time for them. They are going to have to realize that they need to be responsible for things and assigned chores is one of them.


Poor Wes didn't do anything wrong today but he is in this too. He whines and will pout about everything you tell him. That crap needs to stop.

Oh goodness they are going to love me tonight!

It should be a nice lovely weekend at my house.

1 comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I worked outside the home, full-time, until 2 years ago. You have my respect for doing it all. It's not easy doing either one, but to do them both is even harder.

Good luck! Consistency is the key, and it's the thing I need to work on the most.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!