For those of you that will please pray for our safety during our trip. Lauren and I, Chris and the Boys, and also Dustin. We will all be separated during this holiday week and doing our own things. Please pray for us while we are apart and traveling on the road. Thanks!
Since I am leaving out of town for Thanksgiving I wanted to write a few things that I am thankful for:
1. First, that I am a born again Christian and I will be with my God one day in heaven.
2. For 4 beautiful and healthy children
3. My Husband that has endured a lot during our marriage but is still sticking out with me and Loves me dearly.
4. My extended family. I don't always get to see you but please know that I pray for you all on a daily basis.
5. Of being able to know and remember my Great Grandparents and have some fond memories.
6. Of being having my Grand parents around into my adulthood so that my children could know and remember their Great Grandparents.
7. For all the things that the Lord has truly blessed me with that I take for granted daily.
8. For my true friends that have been around a long time. 3 special ones that I don't get to see very much but have lots of memories with. And the fact that I still call them my Best Friends. Angela, Jennifer, and Allison
9. For my Church Family that I have gotten close too, shared a lot of my hard times with and know that it is all safe with them.
10. Lastly but certainly not least of all, Having 26 wonderful years of memories with my beloved mother and knowing that she left this world happy and content. And mostly because I will be able to see her again one day in heaven.
Although I am very Thankful for many other things, these might just have to be the Top 10.
Love to you all and Happy Thanksgiving!
























No comments:
Post a Comment