Thursday, November 15, 2007

Need a word today!!!!

Have you every been in need of a word from God. I have been that way all week long.


During the day at work I have been listening to Beth Moore archives on Life Today
and I just got in the mail today the teaching I treated my self to from Joyce Meyer. Hey they were on sale.


And

I am so need of revival. So I am hoping to do a little bit of it on my own. Just getting a good word from the lord through some really great servants. And trying to keep my eyes focused on Jesus.

I usually listen to teachings on CD when I am in the car for a long drive, But I have listened to all that I have over and over. I was in need of something fresh.

Besides life has been so hectic lately that I am just so worn out I really need a refresher. So I am going to be soaking up Joyce and Beth and then next week while Lauren and I are gone to Houston for the Parade I will be so refreshed and I can relax there.

I will let you in on that on a soon to come post.

I am so blessed!

No comments: