Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Crafty? NOT!

Have you every wanted to do something that you just weren't any good at?
I want so badly to be crafty, but unfortunately I was not blessed with one crafty bone in my body. I try but somethings I try come out just awful. My mother definitely did not pass that gene down to me. Now that was one crafty Lady! She could make everything out of nothing. If you know what I mean. Everything she would do was cute, beautiful, or out of this world! Me on the other hand, Whew, I can only "tie" my shoes, and can only paint one solid color, and glue my fingers together. I want to learn how to sew, Tie bows, Paint things, Embroider things. I know it will take a while to self teach myself and I may never be good at it. But at least I could say I tried.
Should have seen me last night trying to make a hair bow. Now that was a sight to see. Lauren was cheering me on though! She was so sweet. I will keep trying new things because I am sure that I have some sort of craftiness in me!

Speaking of Lauren I was unable to get a picture of her on my camera, but she had taken one on her phone.
Picture of her with braces


No comments: