Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Looking though the window Again!

Well Thank the Lord, we got the back window fixed! He is going to be so excited to see that it is tinted. He was thinking that is was going to be plain and would have to, at some point, get it re- tinted. I think I might just tell him that I was responsible for that one. LOL. I have been driving the truck around for the past 2 days with the window busted out, looking like a fool. Women always get the raw end of the deal for the husbands' mistakes/accidents. Anyway he has to drive around with Neon Green Tape holding the window in place for the next 24 hours. I would have to say that I win the "Driving around looking like the fool in my husband's truck award this week!"
Also Lauren got her top braces on yesterday. They look good on her. She is sore and complaining but that is Lauren. I bet she looses a couple of pounds from only eating soup and jello for the next few days. She has already been gripping that Wes is wanting to eat "her" Chicken Noodle Soup.
She goes back the Monday after Thanksgiving to get her spacers for the bottom braces and then the following Monday (12-3) to get the braces themselves.
Sorry she refused to let me take a picture of her. Maybe I can sneak one tonight.

Also please pray for Colleen, she goes to trial in the morning at 8:30.

No comments: