Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WFW 8*6*08



Thirsty for More of the Word
in "Pictures" Visit 160 acre woods


post signature

18 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Amy~
What a beautiful picture and scripture passage.

Be blessed today sweet friend.

Kim~

Denise said...

Such a wonderful picture and verse.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and vesre! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi said...

You did a wonderful job putting that together and congrats on your well deserved award!

Anonymous said...

Memorizing this verse a few years ago changed my life. Blessings...

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful reminder and I think the hardest to remember sometimes when we struggle with this world and God's world. It's natural to know God's world comes first but for many it is a struggle.

Unknown said...

Wow - this is the exact verse that I used today as well. God has truly been speaking to my heart through this Scripture!

Sunny Shell said...

Wow Amy! I impressed! You did a GREAT job on the picture and Romans 12:2 is one of my favorites...a constant reminder to me when I start the comparing game....blahhhh!!! :-)

Thank you so much for this wonderful reminder of our awesome God's word!

Your sister,
Sunny

Laurie Ann said...

Great reminder! You are an awesome encourager, Amy. God bless you. Happy WFW.

lori said...

I LOVE when more than one person shares the same verse...It drives it home...I LOVE the way you used the trees...they transform into something unimaginable....

Perfect for me since we heard a sermon on the Transfiguration last weekend...I'm being reminded again...and again this week....

Thanks for sharing this!!:)
peace~
lori

Jen said...

That is a great verse that I sometimes forget. Also I like the visual that you have to go a long with it. Thanks. I look forward to many more WFW posts.

Tracy said...

Amen! What a great visual of this scripture. A reminder I can't ever hear too much! = )

Blessings,
Tracy

Tracy said...

Beautiful, Amy, thanks for sharing!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Amy~

Love that scripture! Thanks for sharing this today!

Have a great day!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...and I just love the book of Romans...such good stuff :o)

Blessings.

Nancie said...

Beautiful picture and great reminder. May God renews our mind and transform us daily to walk in His ways. Thanks for sharing. Take care and God bless!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Beautiful trees and I like how you created this WFW like a scrapbook page.

Natalie said...

Amy,
Thank you so much for the award. I've been out of town since last week and am just now reading about it. Thank so much for you kinds words.