Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Winner Winner Winner.......

Well I did it again..... I won another giveaway. I tell you the Lord has been really good to me. This time it is from Brandi Wilson over at Brandi & Boys. She had a giveaway of 3 different books last week and this is the one that I won.......



Not to go into deals or anything But I SO need this book...... And I am finding out that I am not the only gal out there that needs this book. My plans are to read it, study it and memorize it....... well ok I am going to read this book and then I am passing it around to all that would like to get there hands on it...... Share the Love so to speak.
After I do read it I will let you in on some of the secrets I learned.......
But if you are interested in getting your self a copy it is only $10 and you can go here to order one.
Thanks Brandi.......

post signature

1 comment:

lori said...

you WIN a lot don't you???:)
that's great...
peace,
lori