Another award..... I am honored! Thank you to Jenelle for my award.
Stop by and visit her blog!
Below are questions I have to answer and post onto my blog. Then I have to choose 7 fellow Brillaint Bloggers and pass this award along!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Angela been BFF since age 3
C. Cake or pie? both
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Chap stick
F. Favorite color? Brown, Pink and together is better
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? K-ville, Tx
I. Indulgence? Shopping
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 4
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus
M. Marriage date? June 6, 1998
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister 1 brother
O. Oranges or apples? Apples (only the green ones)
P. Phobias? Snakes
Q. Quotes? "Until you are convinced that prayer is the best use of your time, you will not find the time for Prayer"
R. Reasons to smile? It is Raining today. We need it bad!
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I have 2 areas on my sternum where freckles form triangles.
V. Vegetable? love vegetables! except Eggplant
W. Worst habits? smoking but trying to quit...... Pray for me, if you will.
X X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray, ultrasound reminds me of Pregnancy and I hope that I am done with that season of my life........ 4 is enough for me.
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate and CARBS
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries
7 Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:
Stop by and visit her blog!
Below are questions I have to answer and post onto my blog. Then I have to choose 7 fellow Brillaint Bloggers and pass this award along!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Angela been BFF since age 3
C. Cake or pie? both
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Chap stick
F. Favorite color? Brown, Pink and together is better
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? K-ville, Tx
I. Indulgence? Shopping
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 4
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus
M. Marriage date? June 6, 1998
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister 1 brother
O. Oranges or apples? Apples (only the green ones)
P. Phobias? Snakes
Q. Quotes? "Until you are convinced that prayer is the best use of your time, you will not find the time for Prayer"
R. Reasons to smile? It is Raining today. We need it bad!
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I have 2 areas on my sternum where freckles form triangles.
V. Vegetable? love vegetables! except Eggplant
W. Worst habits? smoking but trying to quit...... Pray for me, if you will.
X X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray, ultrasound reminds me of Pregnancy and I hope that I am done with that season of my life........ 4 is enough for me.
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate and CARBS
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries
7 Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:
Please take a moment to visit each of their blogs you will be blessed......
Congrats Ladies you have blessed me in more ways than one with your Blogs
Keep Blogging for Jesus!

























8 comments:
Awwww Amy, this touches my heart. I am honored to be included with such a God-honoring group of blog ladies.
Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Joanne :O)
Amy-Thank you, thank you, thank you...I am honored, humbled and blessed by your award. How did you come by me?
I am so new to blogging....I am loving it and loving more all of the Godly women that God is putting in my path...wonderful women, like yourself, who encourage me, strengthen my faith, bless me and inspire me to dig deeper into HIM!
Don't laugh, but do I have to do anything to receive the award...(sorry, again, so new to this!:) Let me know...you can email me directly at
5boysandalittlegirl@gmail.com.
Love your honesty and your transparency and most of all your love for Jesus! Will be checking in often.
In Christ's love-Stacy
thanks!! it was so sweet of you to think of me!! i have been praying for you and smoking - feel free to email me and i can give you more info, about how and why i quit - how it worked - it is a bear to quit but it is so worth it - it seems hard a first but if you can make it a day - you can make it another day then another!! hope everything is going well!!
misti - macalvitti@gmail.com
Thank you for the award! :)
Amy, Thank you so much for you kind words. I've been out of town since last week and am just now finding this! I am honored!
Amy,
Thank you so much for this award. I've been out of town since last week and am just now finding this. I am honored!
Amy,
I am just now getting around to thanking you for the award. I am so honored and thankful for your generosity and thoughtfulness! I just hope you know you are appreciated! :)
Amy, I am so sorry it's taken me so long to get over here - like it's a thousand mile journey or something. Sheesh! Many apologies!
Congratulations - you are very deserving! I have loved getting to know your family here - and it makes me happy that you have a 9th grader, too. We can commiserate.
I really enjoyed your list - especially the chocolate and carbs. Oh, I would rather go on any diet AT ALL than Atkins, as long as it included BREAD!
Love,
Katherine
Post a Comment