I think in the daily duties of life we forget that. The world certainly doesn't place value on what we do as moms. Thanks for sharing this today. I really needed this reminder. Blessings to you!
We wear our jewels occasionally. We wear our hearts for always. How I pray that mine will be found precious and tender and grace filled beyond the value of gems.
A lovely portrait. Thanks for sharing it with blogland.
Beautiful picture and such a great visual for a very precious verse! A virtuous woman is truly precious in God's sight. May God mould us into virtuous women after his own heart! Thanks for sharing with us. Take care and God bless!
Amy-I LOVE your picture with this verse. It is beautiful...and may we too, as women, wives and mothers...be made beautiful by the King of Kings as we lay our lives down at His feet.
Thank you for the blessing that you are and the constant encouragment. You truly are a woman after God's heart.
Amy, I wanted to thank you for the award you gave me awhile back. I really appreicate your thoughtfulness and generosity! You are greatly appreciated! :)
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
19 comments:
This is one of my daily prayers... that God would mold me into a virtuous woman after his own heart.
Thank you for sharing! :)
I love that verse and I also love how you did your picture today! Thanks for the blessing!
I think in the daily duties of life we forget that. The world certainly doesn't place value on what we do as moms. Thanks for sharing this today. I really needed this reminder. Blessings to you!
What a beautiful picture and verse! You are so talented! Thanks for visiting my blog today. Happy WFW!
Such a great picture, love the verse.
We wear our jewels occasionally. We wear our hearts for always. How I pray that mine will be found precious and tender and grace filled beyond the value of gems.
A lovely portrait. Thanks for sharing it with blogland.
peace~elaine
Amy,
Great verse and photo! It is hard to focus on God when we are being attacked! I will pray that satan will leave you alone!
Another blog giveway winning. I haven't tried for many, but have won none. Congratulations on your winning.
Have a great day!
Cheryl
Beautiful picture and verse! Thanks for sharing!
I just have to learn how to do these picture thingamajigs!
Great verse and illustration. A virtuous woman is truly precious and hard to find.
Gorgeous...
What a fun image to go with this verse! Blessings on your day...
No kidding! :) I love this verse. Great picture to go with it!
Beautiful picture and such a great visual for a very precious verse! A virtuous woman is truly precious in God's sight. May God mould us into virtuous women after his own heart! Thanks for sharing with us. Take care and God bless!
Great photo! Love P31. I did this verse a few weeks ago. It's in my sidebar. Oh, how I long to be this woman!!!!!
Amy, I love your blog. It is beautiful.
Praise God about your brother. Oh, how God can take what the enemy uses for evil and make it good. Beauty from ashes....
I am so glad you stopped by. I am going to link your blog in my link list. You are a blessing....
Amy-I LOVE your picture with this verse. It is beautiful...and may we too, as women, wives and mothers...be made beautiful by the King of Kings as we lay our lives down at His feet.
Thank you for the blessing that you are and the constant encouragment. You truly are a woman after God's heart.
In Christ's love-Stacy
Amy,
I wanted to thank you for the award you gave me awhile back. I really appreicate your thoughtfulness and generosity! You are greatly appreciated! :)
hehe i love it! what a pretty pic! and that it's so true and hard to believe we're more precious than this!
HEY, we were on the same page...actually the same BOOK:) Proverbs 31 on your mind too??;)
I LOVE this image! LOVE it!!
Thanks for driving home the verse for me!!
peace!
lori
Post a Comment