Happy 30th Birthday to my Baby Sister!
MORE THAN A SISTER
Your more than a sister
that began with being a good listener
Through the years of fighting and fussing
the screaming, shouting and cursing
I never saw you as just a person.
Now I know for certain you've become a best friend to me
Someone to lean on when in need
We've grown so close,I never could have thought
after all those years that we had fought
that you would become my friend
I've seen you struggle and strive
just to keep your family alive
We've dealt with deaths and births
even though some we thought were a curse
Tears and laughs that only we understand
especially the ones involving a man
After all these years, I just now know
how proud I am to let it show
You are my sister and my friend
You are definitely a GOD send
Author:
Melissa G. Brady
Melissa G. Brady
























1 comment:
Can you believe our baby sisters are 30 this year and we are 34? I remember when you and I met when we were 14.. and here we are 20 years later still friends and keeping up with each others lives. Thank goodness for great friends like you! Miss you!
Post a Comment