Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quote this.......

I got an email today with this in the signature line.......
I would have to say that I agree.

I believe...... That our background and
circumstances may have influenced
who we are, but we are responsible
for who we become.


If your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light........ Mt. 6:22

By God's grace I am what I am..... 1 Corinthians 15:10


post signature

4 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Amy,
I needed this today...MORE than you'll ever know.

Please say a prayer for me today...God needs to do a miracle!!

Thanks for your sweet comment!!!

Kim~

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Amen Amy----ah yes...sister...we all make choices and each of those choices brings us down a different road. We can either make the choices in Christ...or outside. And what we become, depends on where we put our mind and on who!

So few words...but full of meaning. Thank you.

Melanie said...

Wow... great quote! So very true!

Chel said...

Love this post!
Chel