Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My kiddos

Ok here are the pictures from Monday

First day of 11th gr for Dustin, 9th gr. for Lauren, 4th gr. for Wes, and Kindergarten for Lane...... He looks so excited doesn't he?

Lane getting ready to go to school


Lauren in her "G" outfit for the cheer dance at the Community Pep Rally

lauren is up on the left.
My beautiful Red Head.

My over 6ft, starting Varsity, Baby boy.......


Our 2008 Varsity Team


And our future QB

Wes Pee Wee football 2008

post signature

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Your family is beautiful. I love the pictures. But where are the pictures of you?

Love Theresa

Holton Clan said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how much they have grown Amy! I hardly recognized Dustin anymore. Lauren is beautiful.. just like her Momma! Wes and Lane are so adorable and have grown a mile since I last saw them. I bet you are so proud.