The graphic and the verse go together beautifully. To answer your question on my post, I had Jonah in mind when I saw this ride at Disneyland but not the specific verse...
This is not only a beautiful picture and Scripture verse...but want to hear something funny? This was the same exact verse I was going to use today, then God intervened and inspired me to write about humility.
This picture is stunning! What a beautiful offering of art. Not to mention the verse. Oh what a promise, that after the hard times God will restore our souls.
Amen! I am so thankful that He restores my soul daily and He guides me in His ways. I am never alone. God is with me. What a comfort! Thanks for sharing this lovely picture and very encouraging verse with us. Take care and have a blessed day!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
20 comments:
Beautiful verse! Love the picture of the path, God's path always looks good to me!
The graphic and the verse go together beautifully.
To answer your question on my post, I had Jonah in mind when I saw this ride at Disneyland but not the specific verse...
Great verse - I love that he restores and guides us!
neat picture and verse!! I loved the post today!
Love your verse and picture. Have a great WFW :)
Amy,
This is not only a beautiful picture and Scripture verse...but want to hear something funny? This was the same exact verse I was going to use today, then God intervened and inspired me to write about humility.
WOW! How cool is that? Great minds think alike!
Love you sweet sister,
Sunny
I love the way you did the photo and the verse - it's perfectly beautiful! Happy WFW!
I love it!!! I love how our Shepherd guides us, don't you??
Amy....I LOVE this...I love the image and I love the verse...I LOVE the fonts...I just LOVE it...It would be great hanging in a house!
wonderful!!
lori
Amy - AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Oh thank You LORD for directing my steps and that yours brings me to righteousness!
Hugs and blessings on this WFW!
Jill
This picture is stunning! What a beautiful offering of art. Not to mention the verse. Oh what a promise, that after the hard times God will restore our souls.
This could be sold at Mardels. It is gorgeous! Great job!
So lovely, bless you.
Amen! I am so thankful that He restores my soul daily and He guides me in His ways. I am never alone. God is with me. What a comfort! Thanks for sharing this lovely picture and very encouraging verse with us. Take care and have a blessed day!
beautiful. I am so thankful He is the restorer of my soul.
Blessings.
Praising God for restoration...all for His Name's sake...all for His glory and Honor. THank you for sharing such a beautiful verse.
In Christ's love-Stacy
Thank you so much for sharing this great picture and verse. God bless
Amy,
Great scripture and photo!
Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl
What a neat graphic for this verse! Good job!
beautiful both the scripture and the verse!
God Bless!
Post a Comment