Well Lane has Pneumonia. What? I tell you what, I either take them to the doctor too soon or way too late. He gave him some meds and he stayed home with daddy today. I am all out of sick time at work. I got an assessment form to fill out on Lane and also one for his babysitter to fill out. Child behavior Checklist for ages 1.5 to 5. Boy most of that stuff on there is him to a tee. There are even a few things that I need to add. After those are completed we will schedule an appt. to sit down with the doctor to talk. I am also going to get an appt with an audiologist to have his hearing tested. Mainly because he talks so loud. Just want to be certain since he will be starting school next year.
Took Dustin back to the surgeon and he is released as of Oct 15. Whew. That is over, what is next. Wednesday night at church he was stepping over a chair that collapsed on him and hurt his knee. My Lord! Any other doctor in town you want to see this year? But the Surgeon took a look at it yesterday and says it just looks to be bruised. There really isn't any swelling at this point. Maybe he will be fine by the 15th.
Friday, October 5, 2007
What? Are you kidding me?
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment