Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Singing Sweet Praises


Psalm 147:1- “Praise the Lord! How good it is to sing praises to our God”

In the car, at work, at home, or on the head set, I just love Christian music. It lifts up my spirit and gets me in a great mood. Sometimes, I find myself singing so loudly with joy and times tears fill my eyes from conviction. There are many ways of giving praise to the Lord. One great way is through singing. I try to sing as if I am singing directly to Jesus. Giving him thanks and calling him worthy of my life. Sometimes I feel the Holy Spirit all over me while I am singing. You do not have to have a star struck voice, Jesus just wants to hear your praises. If it is coming from the heart, that is all that matters.

Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for Christian music. It is a nice way to celebrate you. Singing joyous praises to your name. I pray that I have the desire burning in me to praise you all of my days. I love you and thank you for saving me.
Amen

No comments: