Since Lane has Pneumonia, Chris stayed home with him on Friday. School was also out so that means Wes was there too. This is what Lane chased down in the house.
Then this is what they did with the little lizard.

Poor Wes! He actually had a little blood mark on his ear from where the lizard was latched on to him. My boys are what you call "All Boy". I am sure this was instigated by their daddy.
I spent my day in the car Sunday driving to get Dustin and Lauren from their dad's. I hate making that drive. It calls for 11 hours in the car. Stopping for gas, something to eat on the way home, and pit stops only. After a day in the drivers seat my knees, hips, back, and rear end are killing me. Plus it just wears me out mentally from concentrating that long on driving. I do how ever get 5.5 hours of me time. Just to think, Pray, talk on the phone, or listen to my music. Yesterday, I brought 4 cd's with me. They are from Marriagetoday.org/ I Learned about being a Good Wife, Divorce proofing my marriage, Having a Blessed Marriage, and the Secret to being Best Friends. I really learned a lot. And I plan on using the things I learned to improve my self and my marriage. I actually listened to a couple of them twice.
Well I have a call into the doctor beings that Lane is still coughing and sounds the same as last week. He took his last dose of Antibiotics this morning and I really hope he doesn't want to see him in the office. That is an hour away. I just do not have any sick time left.























No comments:
Post a Comment