Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

The lord laid this on my heart a while back and boy is this my life. I am such a busy body. But in all my craziness, I am trying so hard to follow the lord and see what he wants me to do.
Hope you enjoy it.



Are you a “Busy Bee”?

2 Thessalonians 3:11 “We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies.”

Work, school activities, ballgames, practices, grocery shopping, dinner, homework, clothes to wash, dishes to do, baths, phones ringing, lunches to prepare, feed the dogs…. Wow what a day! Finally, time for bed. Wait! What about God? In all the busyness of the day you have forgotten to spend time with the Lord, again. Sometimes just our daily lives can rob us of our quiet time with him. Now you might have said your morning prayer as you were brushing your teeth. I am sure you asked your blessing for your meals and gave him praise when your child made an “A” on their test today. Just as we commit to our family, job and community, we are to commit to the Lord first. He should be the first and last on our to do list for the day.

Prayer: Lord please forgive me for not putting you first in my life. You are worthy of much more than I give to you. Help me to structure my life around you and spend quality time with you daily.
In Christ’s name, Amen

No comments: