Wow, what a weekend. My sister did well through surgery and is in the hospital recovering. She should be home tomorrow. I spent all weekend at her house cleaning and tending to her kids. My family was here and there all weekend and we all came back together at home on Sunday evening. I was running like crazy to get to church by 4:30 for my bible study class. Because this week was so crazy with the stomach virus and being out of town all weekend, I really didn't prepare a lesson to go over. But needless to say I think it still went well. We had a small class this time so that worked out. I just felt guilty for not finding the time to get a lesson done. I kept praying all week that the lord would give me the lesson and time to prepare it. But the only time I had free was when it was time to hit the sack!
After our study we had a special service, a worship service. HisSong, a southern gospel group, was there. It is my second time to see these guys. They are wonderfully talented and full of the lord. Here is their link if you would like to check them out. http://www.hissongmusic.com/ Of course there were lots of tears and smiles through out the church. I was really broken last night and crying out to the lord. At the end of the service there was an invitation and I was like the 2nd one down at the altar. I just sobbed and cried so hard. I prayed for some much needed healing in my life. They had prayer warriors going around and praying over the people down there. It was wonderful. So many people were touched last night by HisSong. By the time I got home, my head was killing me. I took some Tylenol and took a hot bath. I don't think I have ever had a migraine before, but I am quite certain I did last night. My head was hurting so bad. I couldn't get comfortable, I was crying and felt nauseous. Finally I took a pain pill and was able to go to sleep. Today my head is actually sore.
Praying for this week to be smooth sailing. I really need a break from rough weeks. Lane has a hearing test today. I am curious as to how that will turn out. Chris will be taking him. After all it is his day off. Speaking of Chris, he is sick too. Sore throat and no voice. Luckily I have some extra antibiotics at the house!
"Today, I rejoice in the Lord, whether circumstances are good or bad."
Philippians 4:4
Monday, October 22, 2007
Praying for a Smooth one!
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Christian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment