Living life as we all call it. But what are we living for? What are we doing with our lives?
I have been a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, and a Christian. Pretty much in that order, too. I have been through alot in my years. Times of trials, heartache, hurts/pains,change, Love, warmth, happiness.
Me, well that changed not so long ago. I can now add Servant to that list. I have been a Christian for 11 years now and I have not ever really served my lord until recently. I did the in and out of church thing, but I am a much happier person now that I put the Lord first and serve him.
Although I will say he is still teaching me on a daily basis. There is much to learn about him and what I am here for.
What am I living for? Well it isn't about me.
It is about Jesus. Living for him. Learning about him. Loving him. Praising him. Telling others about him. Letting him show in my live. It is all about him. We are only here temporarily anyway. The real life will be in eternity anyway.
"Today, I rejoice in the Lord whether circumstances are good or bad." Philippians 4:4
I have been a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, and a Christian. Pretty much in that order, too. I have been through alot in my years. Times of trials, heartache, hurts/pains,change, Love, warmth, happiness.
Me, well that changed not so long ago. I can now add Servant to that list. I have been a Christian for 11 years now and I have not ever really served my lord until recently. I did the in and out of church thing, but I am a much happier person now that I put the Lord first and serve him.
Although I will say he is still teaching me on a daily basis. There is much to learn about him and what I am here for.
What am I living for? Well it isn't about me.
It is about Jesus. Living for him. Learning about him. Loving him. Praising him. Telling others about him. Letting him show in my live. It is all about him. We are only here temporarily anyway. The real life will be in eternity anyway.
"Today, I rejoice in the Lord whether circumstances are good or bad." Philippians 4:4
























1 comment:
Amen Amy - you preach it.
You made an inquirey on my blog that I have been slow to reply to.
I was love to create an illustration for you. I charge $45 for a caricature of one or two people. For every person added to the illustration above two I charge an additional $10. I generally create an 8x10 illustration on an 11x14 piece of paper. I use pen/ink and professional grade color pencils.
I hope that I can be of help.
We're called to be living sacrifices - that's what you were talking about.
He is risen!
Post a Comment