That is a verse I will truly have to meditate on. I can see it when I see the girl in the picture... not sure I see it when I see this girl in the mirror sometimes.
A very good verse to remember when the world is constantly telling us we are not good enough. The Lord thinks we are beautiful no matter what the world defines beauty as!
Isn't this a powerful comment to counter the "must fit into the model image" that the world throws at us. The King finds us beautiful through the precious death and resurection of His Son for us. May we always reflect His beauty within us. Lovely one...and lovely if sad, story of the end of your earthly journey with your Mum.
I am adding my name to your list of followers - come follow me too - I really like this new feature of blogger - helps us to all stay connected. Kindred Spirits... Blessings, DeeDee
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
16 comments:
GORGEOUS PICTURE! Perfect verse to go with Amy!
Oh YES LORD let our inner beauty honor you!
Have a blessed day dear one!
Jill
That's an amazing thought isn't it? Beautiful photo. Blessings to you!
Amy,
This is a touching photo/verse. Really makes you understand what God is looking for .. the beauty of our inner heart.
Blessings to you today!
That is a verse I will truly have to meditate on. I can see it when I see the girl in the picture... not sure I see it when I see this girl in the mirror sometimes.
Beautiful photo and verse. If only we could always see ourselves as God sees us. Happy WFW!
Thanks for sharing this.
Oh, and how thankful I am that He is my Lord!
Happy WFW!
Oh Amy, thank you for sharing this! The picture and Scripture are truly beautiful
beautiful picture!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and for your prayers.
Amy,
I LOVE the picture and the scripture you chose for today. I absolutely LOVE the book of Psalms!
On another note.. I'm sorry I missed the "anniversary" of your Mom's passing. I know those dates can sometimes be hard. (I hope you're okay)
MUCH LOVE!
Tonya
That is breath-taking, the picture and the scripture! What an awesome verse, thanks for sharing!
A very good verse to remember when the world is constantly telling us we are not good enough. The Lord thinks we are beautiful no matter what the world defines beauty as!
Such a beautiful & well designed photo & verse. Blessings on you this weekend!
Hey Amy,
Wow, this was beautiful!!
I just read the post below, my heart just dropped reading about it.
I lost my mom too, and there isn't a day I don't miss her.
What a special woman she was. One day I'll have the honor of meeting her.
Blessings to you~
Isn't this a powerful comment to counter the "must fit into the model image" that the world throws at us.
The King finds us beautiful through the precious death and resurection of His Son for us.
May we always reflect His beauty within us.
Lovely one...and lovely if sad, story of the end of your earthly journey with your Mum.
love the picture and the verse.
Wonderful WFW!!!!
Love your blog ;)
I am adding my name to your list of followers - come follow me too - I really like this new feature of blogger - helps us to all stay connected. Kindred Spirits...
Blessings,
DeeDee
Post a Comment