I'm LATE getting around...and this is GREAT and it's the second set of toes I've seen! You girls should have told me there was a theme this week!LOL! I LOVE it! and again...I'm late...Wednesdays are crazy and it seems that the wheel doesn't stop until Thursday night...I really try and enjoy these images!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
7 comments:
Powerful verse! Great pic to go with it, too. Happy WFW!
Love it!! And love the bright toes, too! :)
Lovely picture and great verse to accompany. Thanks for sharing and happy WFW! Blessings!
That is great, and a great reminder to keep our feet away from even the appearance of evil...
Thanks for sharing!
thanks for the picture and the verse - Good reminder to us!
Happy WFW!
Sweet Blessings,
DeeDee
I'm LATE getting around...and this is GREAT and it's the second set of toes I've seen! You girls should have told me there was a theme this week!LOL!
I LOVE it! and again...I'm late...Wednesdays are crazy and it seems that the wheel doesn't stop until Thursday night...I really try and enjoy these images!
this one was great!
peace,
lori
Fantastic image to go with a powerful verse! I loved it!
Post a Comment