Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A healthy Stellan is here

God is so good. I tell you. I have been following this lady's blog since the summer and it is amazing what God has done with her baby. Stellan is here and healthy. You can visit MckMama blog later to see some pictures and read details but for now this is what was said......


Stellan entered the world
this sunny fall morning
at 10:19 am, CST
weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces
and measuring 19 inches long
Details on exactly how Stellan is doing as well as photos of the sweet baby will be forthcoming. But, let's just say that Stellan got a 9 and a 9 on his APGARS and the NICU team has yet to find a single thing wrong with him...Happy birthday, sweet Stellan. You are God's miracle to us and you are finally here!!!!
Thanks for all your prayers but please continue if you will.

post signature

2 comments:

Tricia said...

That is wonderful! I have been following her blog but haven't had a chance to check it in the last few days! What an awesome and mighty God we serve, who still does miracles and amazes us!

Blessings!

Tonya said...

Amy, was that not the MOST AMAZING news (on baby Stellan)??? Man, I LOVE it when GOD shows that NOTHING is too hard for HIM!

I also wanted to say THANKS for celebrating Brent's birthday with us. It meant the world to have so many friends celebrate his life.

LOVE YOU!