As I have said before we are doing well in football this season.
Just thought I would show you a little something.
State Ranking for 2A High School Football
- Kirbyville Wildcats 5 wins
- Cisco Loboes 6 wins
- Muleshoe Mules 6 wins
- Grandview Zebras 6 wins
- Idalou Wildcats 6 wins
*as of 10/17/08 Kirbyville has played less games because of 2 hurricanes.
Um hello I would say we are kicking butt...... and last night was another blow out a 54-6 win.....
























4 comments:
Let me just say that our football team stinks this year. My poor husband (he coaches the Freshmen) and my son are having one heck of a time.
Congrats on the awesome season! I now know where I must head to get some pick me up after an awful game.
I pray you guys take it all the way!
Go Dustin! Congrats on the great season. I pray they continue to win!
Doesn't it make a momma proud to rejoice in our children's achievements!! :) Way to go...keep on winning!
Big Congrats! How exciting for your family and especially your son! It's been a long time since I've been to any kind of football game, but I remember the excitement well...
I have two new blessings for you over at my blog! Come by when you can and check them out!
Post a Comment