Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Randomness.......

Covering some random things in this post.
We won again Friday night.... Yeah Go Cats. 50-7
Saturday was our last day for pee-wee football...... AMEN!
Sunday I spent the day in the car going to get Dustin and Lauren from their dad's house.... If you follow my blog you would know that's 11 hours in the car for the whole day...... But I spent it with my Lord. I listened to Beth Moore's study Breaking Free on cd. WOW! It is amazing and I am not even finished. I still have 3 cds to go. Traffic was ok and we got home about 9:30.
I started working some in my new position this week. But it is a crazy week because I also am a backup dispatcher and our day time dispatcher is out from foot surgery.
I talked to a lady that is big into Women's Ministry for our district of the Southern Baptist Assoc. yesterday. Got some good feed back from her on my ministry. She wants to me with me soon and discuss some things. I was really excited that she was responsive and even better there is no church around here that offers that type of support group. She is putting together a network for area Churches and the ministry they have for women. She wants my info asap to put it in there. Anyway we are going to try to meet next week and talk about where God is taking me.
I am on Chapter 4 of my Healing Hearts Bible Study. This one is a tough one too. But I am getting through them and feel God doing a lot of healing in areas of my life that haven't been touched in years.
He is so precious and Good....... ALL THE TIME!
Not alot of time to really talk. Thanks for all the prayers.....
Oh and pray for my, I mean Chris's Dog. She chewed up Dustin's Letterman Jacket and I just about rang her neck this morning. I am so tired of coming home to something else chewed up......

post signature

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Good luck on your new position and trying to train the dog not to chew on anything and everything! :o)