Please Pray for me today. I have an interview today at 4pm to change departments at my job. I have been really unhappy at what I do for a long time..... to sum it up I just don't like it. Never have since I went to school for it. I can't just quit cause we need my income so I applied for an opening in another department.... 5 of us applied and I have seniority over all of them. But 2 of them already working in that department but are part time.
I will let you all now what happens.
I want God's will in this and that is how I have been praying. He knows my desires and what I have been going through in my department as well.
























4 comments:
Praying alongside of you Amy!
Trust in His plan and that He has gone before you and will set the path straight to His will!
Love,
Jill
Praying for the interview and decision about this job opportunity. May God's will be done!
Praying for you
Blessings
DeeDee
I missed getting to pray for you before the interview. I had a very stressful day with ds at the dr's office. I hope the interview went well. I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment