Beautiful picture and lovely verse! Precious reminder of the beauty of submission and a tribute to the godly women who are women after God's own heart. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
17 comments:
Amy, I worked on a family tree just last week. I'm still working on it. Yours turned out so beautifully. Blessings to you!
I love your picture. Beautiful. Lovely verse! Have a blessed day!
Amen!!! I love this!
What a great collage of family! Lovely...
Such a sweet picture, and verse. Bless you.
Lovely family! Nice to visit your blog!
What a lovely collage! Thanks for sharing that, and the verse!
Godly submisson is indeed beautifying to a woman. Love the family collage!!
Such a sweet collage of family. Wonderful verse, too. Happy WFW!
Ah, one of my favorite verses. This is a lovely tribute to the women in your family.
e-Mom @ Chrysalis
What a great picture!!
Thanks for your encouraging words again. Still praying for you also.
Love
-Sheryl
How beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW!
Cheryl
Beautiful picture!
Happy WFW!
What an awesome reminder of the importance and beauty of submission...love this picture of your precious family!
Blessings,
Tracy
Beautiful picture and lovely verse! Precious reminder of the beauty of submission and a tribute to the godly women who are women after God's own heart. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!
What a beautiful post! You made such a lovely picture. Thanks for commenting on my blog, too. Have a great week!
~Susan
Interesting photo & a good reminder in the verse! Thank you & happy WFW!
Post a Comment