okay I just had to post this. I am texting my husband this morning. I like our little text conversations. Anyway here it goes.
DH: Whatcha doing baby?
Me: Sorry just now got your text, I am working. Listening to my praise music clearing some junk out of my mind.
DH: Ok cool. hope its not me.
ME: you know how the devil puts junk and lies in your head? well if I listen to praise music it is all good stuff going in and makes me feel good too.
DH: Ya I here ya, he can't hang with that can he?
ME: No he can't it really ticks him off too.....
DH: I know same way as when you witness to someone.
ME: OH YEAH! how bout you what are you doing today to praise God and tick off the devil?
DH: I am doing my best to not get Pissed off LOL
ME: Is it working baby? I will pray for you while I am on High and not ticked off myself.
DH: I'm not mad and don't have a reason to be but you know it could happen.. LOL
ME: Quick too.
DH: Right!
SO my question is what are you doing today to give your Almighty God the praise he deserves and to "tick off" the devil?
James 4:7-8
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
























3 comments:
That was great....so true....but I have to ask...ya'll text sentences that long....
our's are more like...
hi
hi hon
what's up
praying
You see what I mean....not only did you get me thinking...I'm leaving IMPRESSED with your texting abilities!!
have a great one!
lori
Thanks for the food for thought! We do have to be constantly on guard against the enemy, and I too love to use praise music,
I also have downloaded books of the Bible onto my ipod so I can hear the Word of God while I go about my tasks...
Blessings!
Amy,
Great post! I think the closer our walk is, the easier it is to avoid getting ticked off, but we will surely tick the devil off! Better the devil than us.
Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl
Post a Comment