Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WFW 7*9*08




Thirsty for More of the
Word in "Pictures" Visit 160 acre woods



post signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo to go with this verse. Blessings.

Kristi said...

Awesome WFW, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love that verse and the picture is perfect for it! Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Such a nice verse, and picture.

Tracy said...

I've always loved this verse...great photo. Thank you for sharing! = )

Leaon Mary said...

I love that verse! Love it!!
Blessings to you,
Lea
<*)))><

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love it! :)

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great verse and photo. Thanks for sharing!

Be blessed
Cheryl

Laurie Ann said...

The photo and verse are lovely. I especially love the tranquility of mountains and lake...gorgeous. Happy WFW!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

This is one incredible graphic! Took me a moment of focus (always does these days with four under foot...come on August!).

peace~elaine

Alex said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the mountain in the background. Thank you for the reminder that we should use every opportunity to be 'fishers of men'. Happy WFW!

Nancie said...

Lovely picture and verse! What a sweet reminder that our Lord Jesus Christ makes us fishers of men when we follow Him. Thanks for sharing!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Great WFW!!!

Hope you are having a great week friend.

Kim~

Tricia said...

What a wonderful illustration! The reflection of all the people in the water is just awesome1