Sorry this isn't the best quality of picture. It was taken with a cell phone. Lauren has been helping out with watching the boys some this summer to save on money. Today I had to make arrangements for them for a couple of hours because her cheer leading practice was rescheduled for today from 10-12 pm. I ran home to pick them up to take them to the sitters and as I drove up they came running out to the car. Lane had his black cowboy belt in one hand and the other was holding up his shorts so they wouldn't fall to his ankles. I got out of the car and he asked right away for me to put this on, shoving the belt in my face. I asked if he got dressed on his own and He said, "Yeah mom". So I did what all good moms do, I told him how proud I was of him dressing himself.
As I was putting his belt on, knelt down beside him, I couldn't help but notice the red fuzzy socks of mine he had on inside his rubber boots. Oh just to top off the outfit of Red fuzzy socks, Camo rubber boots, Plaid shorts with cowboy belt, The USM shirt he has on is on backwards. And the "do" is left over from last night at about 8 when he wanted his hair spiked up.
Not sure if this is a boy thing or a 5 year old thing.
Got to love it.
























2 comments:
Amy~
I left a little...something...something for you on my blog.
Stop by.
Kim~
Amy, I love it! This really gave me a good chuckle this morning. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!
Post a Comment