So in order to save a bit of money this summer, I have been letting the boys stay home with Dustin and Lauren when possible. I am beginning to wonder Just how worth it , It is? Don't get me wrong it is nice to go home at lunch and see all of my kiddos for a moment, but the nagging tattle tail phone calls are getting on my nerves. I am at work, what do you want me to do?
So this morning before 9am when Lauren called to tell me to tell Wes to keep his hands to his self, I went to drastic measures. Of course I told him that if he laid one more hand on his little brother, that has behavior issues to start with, He was grounded for a month to his room. Only coming out to eat, bathe, and pee. OK so that is a little far fetched but I had to let him know that I mean business. (over the phone, that is hard to do) So Lauren gets back on the phone......
Please occupy Lane some today so that he is not aggravating Wes, I tell her. And quit calling me with these issues I can't do anything about while I am at work. Then she asked what should I do if they start fighting. As any great mom would say...... Well let them go at it and don't call me back unless you see Blood!
Hum that might not have been the best thing to tell her.
They are going to the babysitter tomorrow so that will give them a break from being home.
OK just had to vent for a bit.
























1 comment:
My kids call me to ask if they can have a candy bar or a Dr Pepper...I'm like hello??? call me if you're dying!! lol
Post a Comment