Sweet picture and verse. May God give us a humble heart to pray and seek Him, and turn away from our sins and walk in His ways. Thanks for sharing. Many blessings!
That is a great picture. Oh, that we all would seek Him with a sincere heart every day. I just love camp photos and camp memories. Every child should be so blessed to go.
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
14 comments:
Sweet picture and verse. May God give us a humble heart to pray and seek Him, and turn away from our sins and walk in His ways. Thanks for sharing. Many blessings!
That is a great picture. Oh, that we all would seek Him with a sincere heart every day. I just love camp photos and camp memories. Every child should be so blessed to go.
Love this picutre. Simiply perfect verse and lovely picture!
Great post! I love seeing young people praise God! (cough cough.. that makes me feel old lol)
Happy WFW
There is nothing more mindful or a blessing than seeing a young child or teenager seeking Him.
It's a reminder how they are so open and willing and so must we when we seek our Father's love and wisdom.
Great image!
What a blessing! Nothing more encouraging than seeing a teen seeking the Lord. = ) Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Tracy
Powerful picture that just fires me up! Also, one of thee most powerful verses in the bible for me!
PTL!
Lea
<*)))><
Such a nice picture and verse.
Thanks for the reminder to keep our hearts and minds in God's word.
Happy WFW!
what a beautiful reminder....and I love the photo.
Blessings.
Wow, what a great picture, just seeing your son reading the word must bring so much joy to your heart.
Blessings to you this WFW!!
Susan
Great photo and I love that verse. Have a wonderful evening...
What a great WFW!!!! I LOVE the verse.
Be blessed.
Kim~
That is neat to see a young man thirsting after God. Great WFW!
Post a Comment