Loved this pic...and verse..one of the best ones...I think of Nicole Nordemans song when I hear it..I want to leave a legacy.... thank you so much for sharing! lori
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
13 comments:
Amy,
Great photo and verse!
Happy WFW
Cheryl
What a wonderful verse and photo.
Thank-you SO much for this great reminder of where I need to be 'storing" things.
Have a BLESSED day.
Kim~
So true...God's treasures are so much more precious and likely to stand up the test of time as anything else that we can try to shore up.
Yes, this is such a great truth. In this materialistic world, we need to be reminded often.
Wonderful verse for this photo. Happy WFW!
What a fabulous word picture this gives me. Love it!
This is a verse that I try to always keep in mine.. don't always succeed.. but I try. It's perfect with the picture of the treasure chest.
Have a great day!
That's a great photo and verse to go along with it! Thanks for sharing!
Such a wonderful picture, and verse.
Loved this pic...and verse..one of the best ones...I think of Nicole Nordemans song when I hear it..I want to leave a legacy....
thank you so much for sharing!
lori
Perfect photo for one of my favorite verses. :)
HAPPY WFW! :)
excellent reminder! God Bless you hon!
I love that verse. :)
Post a Comment