Back in Nov. I posted about This, well weekend before last Chris noticed a noise on his truck that sounded like the headache rack was loose...... NO it wasn't, it is the back windshield about to fall out. So being that I couldn't find the receipt I had to strain my brain looking through the yellow pages, trying to figure out who replaced it the first time. Found it...... Integrity Auto Glass. We basically had picked them from the phone book based on their "Name". The meaning of Integrity can be found HERE. I called them last week and set up an appt for Monday for them to come out and repair the loose glass. the Lady stated that their distributor had sent them the wrong glue back during that time,so they are to fix it at no charge. Great I take the truck on Monday drop it off at the Dodge dealership, had appt there also for the check engine light being on. I did just that and then right before my lunch I got a call from the service department manager, telling me that the glass people didn't move the truck like he asked them too. They took the glass off the truck, put it on a rack in front of the truck. Before they put it back on to reseal it someone was backing up and ran into it knocking it off the rack. Shattered. Gone. The guy was very upset and wanted to find out whom ran into the glass. So he promises he was going to order another piece and install it today. They taped cord board across the back being it is 30-40% chance of rain all week. I left the truck there last night just to be a little easier on him. I called this morning and spoke with the guy's wife and I was told it would be tomorrow before he gets it done...... WHAT?
1. this will be the 3rd day of them having our truck tied up.
2. I am leaving in the morning to drive to p/u Lauren which means it will be there another day til we can get it.
3. The old dodge wouldn't start this morning so I had to bum a ride again.
4. and that will be the vehicle Chris will have to drive tomorrow because it is to be rainy and he has to p/u the boys after.
If he knew that he had another job to do today and was not going to be able to order the glass, he should have told me that. Whew.
Note to self: Never flip through the yellow pages and pick out a company to do business with just cause the "Name" has a good meaning.
























1 comment:
Wow what a day! I sure hope it gets better!
Post a Comment