Hi Amy, I love the part: "Like the brightness after rain" ~ WOW... those words sure speak to ME this week! One evening I got a revelation from God out in my garden just after the RAIN! I feel like you posting this... and those words jumping out to me is like a great big HUG from God. Lea <*)))><
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
8 comments:
What a great verse! I like it...
Hey Amy,
This was great. I don't know if I've said this already, (and if so it bears repeating) I love your blog!!
Amy, lovely verse and picture. You have such a great blog! It's beautiful.
Hi Amy,
I love the part: "Like the brightness after rain" ~ WOW... those words sure speak to ME this week! One evening I got a revelation from God out in my garden just after the RAIN!
I feel like you posting this... and those words jumping out to me is like a great big HUG from God.
Lea
<*)))><
I love this verse and picture.
What a terrific verse! I really like how it speaks of God "He is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning." WOW!
Happy WFW!
lovely. What a beautiful "picture" verse.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings.
beautiful Amy! :)
Post a Comment