Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
6 comments:
That is a great verse, and I love the picture... it reminds me of a post I wrote yesterday about "Be like a tree,"
I often pray for more of the Spirit in my life, so in return, there will be more fruit produced! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, such a wonderful verse, and awesome picture.
Great verse and picture!
How I pray to show the fruit of the Spirit in my life!
Blessings,
Tracy = )
I love this verse. The graphic is stunning! May I yield the fruit of the Spirit in my life...
what a neat picture!
Cool post - I often need to be reminded what the fruits of MY spirit should be! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment