I was reading on of my favorite blogs this morning and Dawn had posted a funny site that changes your faces. Check it out
Here is what I came up with.

Amy as an Ape Man

Baby Amy

East Asian Amy

Old Lady Amy
Now this is freaky...... Man Amy



Baby Amy

East Asian Amy

Old Lady Amy
Now this is freaky...... Man Amy

Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Blogging, Family, Word Filled Wednesday
1 comment:
Amy,
Thanks for stopping by and the very kind comments. I am so glad "Those shoes" encouraged you!!!
Sometimes it is so hard when we really just need some TLC and we are called to serve others. I found that when I surrender to Him instead of my flesh, and with the right attitude, I end up with much more joy then when I attend the "pity party!" One book that has helped me is "A Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George.
Your blog is beautiful. Did you do it yourself? And, those faces are hilarious!!!!!
Many blessings, dear one!
Post a Comment