NOW that IS awesome...pray I NEVER sound like that.... What a FABULOUS visual reminder..that's why I LOVE this so much...sometimes it's all driven HOME with the verse and image...
Well being a recovering "drip" I'm so thankful for God's patience, compassion and mercy on me!
I am so blessed with an incredibly godly husband, I'm grateful to know that God would give me such a great gift, knowing how wretched I used to treat my darling.
Heheh! I got the giggles over this one, I guess it's because I have been guilty of having a quarrelsome day every month or so and NOW I KNOW what I sound like!! Ugh - attitue adjustment!! Thanks for posting this, obviously I needed to see it!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
15 comments:
Now that is awesome!
Oh what praise do I give God for equipping us to be a godly, loving, supportive wife!
Blessings today Amy!
In His amazing grace,
Jill
That is a wonderful reminder and perfect visual for that verse.
Ok that was awesome! AND one I needed today! Have a great WFW!
Ahh, yes! What a fabulous visual you have to reinforce this verse :0)
NOW that IS awesome...pray I NEVER sound like that....
What a FABULOUS visual reminder..that's why I LOVE this so much...sometimes it's all driven HOME with the verse and image...
FABULOUS!
peace,
lori
Oh do I never want to be this way! Powerful visual for a powerful scripture. Thank you for a great reminder today of what kind of wife I am NOT to be.
Blessings,
Tracy
Hi, Amy!
Yes, I LOVE this passage!! What a GREAT reminder to keep my mouth SHUT! (In a nice way, of course)
O=-)
Awesome visual for this truthful verse! Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!
Hey sister Amy,
Well being a recovering "drip" I'm so thankful for God's patience, compassion and mercy on me!
I am so blessed with an incredibly godly husband, I'm grateful to know that God would give me such a great gift, knowing how wretched I used to treat my darling.
Thank you for the wonderful reminder!
Bless you dear sister,
Sunny
A great illustration... oh how I do not want to be a quarrelsome wife...
Blessings!
Great reminder sweetie.
Oh what a great illustration and reminder to us.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sherry
Ooh, fantastic post! Great verse, and reminder, and of course the picture fits it perfectly! Thanks for sharing!
Heheh! I got the giggles over this one, I guess it's because I have been guilty of having a quarrelsome day every month or so and NOW I KNOW what I sound like!! Ugh - attitue adjustment!! Thanks for posting this, obviously I needed to see it!
oooooo lol i did this one a while back too and it sure makes me remember when i see a picture like this~!
Post a Comment