Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Still waiting

Still waiting on an answer of who got the job. And while I wait I have peace. I have been praying for a while about my job. I am totally unhappy in this department and have been for a long time. I have prayed for God to open doors here or make changes in my department. So when this opening came up I prayed about it and put in for it. Everyone seems to think that I have it over everyone that applied, but I just know that if I don't then it wasn't God's plan and he knows the desires of my heart. So with that I am expecting for Him to make changes and fill me with the happiness in my own department.
Last week after the interview was over, which went well by the way, the supervisor told me it would be the middle to the end of this week when she announced her decision.
Till then I am still praying........

Jeremiah 29:11-12
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for His will to be done and that His peace continues to surround you as you wait!

Love and blessings,
Jill

Tracy said...

Praying with you, Amy. I love that Scripture. It reminds me that His plans and mine may or may not be the same, but His are always best and I can trust Him always. Blessings!

Tricia said...

Praying with you Amy,

that the doors God would have to open would be opened and the doors He desired to be closed would be closed...

nothing can thwart His plan for us, His will will prevail!!

Blessings!