Monday, October 6, 2008

Have ya ever?

Have you ever just felt this way......


Praying for my marriage and trying so hard not to listen to the lies of the Devil.

post signature

9 comments:

Tricia said...

That made me laugh... then as I read your comment below the comic I felt an urgent sense to pray for you and your marriage...

I pray that the lies of the enemy would be silenced and that only the Truth of God would prevail in your heart and mind. I pray that God would give you a divine perspective for whatever is happening in your life, and that He would give you Godly and skillful wisdom, peace, comfort, guidance, and encouragement as only He can. I also pray that He would speak to you through His Word and give you a truth that you can cling to...

Blessings & Peace

Unknown said...

AMEN Tricia!

Amy cling to His truths. Trust in His plan for your marriage and know that He is taking you down a GOOD path to His righteousness.

Love and blessings,
Jill

Tracy said...

Amy,
I'm praying for you. You guys have been through a lot lately. Hugs!

Sheryl said...

Okay the cartoon is funny. However the need to be praying is serious. Resist those lies! Praying with you for your marriage.
-Sheryl

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amy, I felt compelled to pray for you, as well. I hope things get better soon! Take care, Alicia

Dear Lord, please be with Amy & her husband as they go through this difficult time. Help Amy to remember Your Armor, especially the shield of faith with which she can extinguish the flaming arrows of the evil one. Help her to find peace in You & in Your promises. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Amy-
My heart is heavy for you right now. Whatever is before you in your marriage....God is bigger! He is mighty to save! Satan wants to see all that God has created be destroyed. Satan is seeking to devour and fill you with lies and more lies...shine God's Truth from His Word onto the lies...expose them...don't let them be hidden.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:10-11

I pray that God strengthens you and guides you through these difficult waters and keeps you in His perfect peace.

In Christ's love,
Stacy

Jenn said...

haha, yup! sure have!!! that is funny...

Jenn said...

The comic is fun relief...but I'm seeing something bigger going on here...I'm agreeing with you all in prayer...

Do cling to Jesus and His truth!

Sunny Shell said...

Hello sweet sister Amy,

For whatever reason, I'm just now seeing this. Perhaps you no longer need my prayers regarding this, but I'm praying anyway!

I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now!

Bless you precious sister,
Sunny