Saturday, December 15, 2007

To Grandma's we go....

Busy, Busy!
I have been so busy these last few days.
We had Mr. Tatum's funeral services Thursday and all went well. We ended up having to take all the kids. Lane of course had lots of questions. After it was all over he told me that "His heart was with Jesus in Heaven" and "I want to Go in a Green Box". But he really did well during the services. After we got home that evening I took the boys to the Children's Christmas Party at my job. They got to see Santa, get a gift and eat pizza. They had a really good time after a long day of confusion.
Friday I went to talk with the Dr. for a follow-up on Lanes new medicine and also took Dustin in for an ear infection. Turns out that his ear drum had ruptured from the pressure and it is hurting him pretty bad. He has had quite a few infections this year so we are going to take him to a specialist (ENT). Maybe he can treat him aggressively and get this resolved without putting tubes in his ears. The Dr. also wants to increase Lane's medicine. He started him on a very low dosage and we will be increasing every couple of weeks til we see improvement.
Today Dustin, Lauren and I went to town early to do some Christmas shopping. Boy was it crowded. But we got it done and met Chris and the Boys at Grandma's house for Christmas Gathering there. We ate, sang carols, exchanged gifts, got to visit and took lots of pictures. I will get some posted later. I got to visit with my cousin and her baby from Colorado. I haven't seen her in a few years and this was my first time to see the baby. It was nice to see them both. But now I am at work for the entire night. Usually when I have to work all night I try to get lots of rest that day, but I had no time for that today. I had too much to do. And as things are looking I will not get any rest until I get home in the morning.

No comments: