Thursday, December 6, 2007

A running fridge and half cooked bird

I left at 10:45 this morning from work, picked up Dustin from school (claiming to be sick), drove 25 miles to buy a new fridge and when I got there the young man I had been doing business with over the phone was gone.... Hello I told him what time I was coming. Fortunately there was a nice guy that was willing to help me out and did a great job at it. I am kinda excited about it but I will say that, This is not going to be my Christmas present! I always end up getting screwed like that. Not this year.



Ok so I am leaving the parking lot and realize that if I don't grab lunch now that I won't get to eat. So I pulled in the DQ next door and order lunch through the drive thru for Dustin and I. I got a breaded chicken sandwich combo and he gets a triple meat and cheese burger combo. Total was over $15. While driving back my 25 miles to work I am happily eating my sandwich when I realize it is still raw in the middle. YUCK! I about threw up the rest of the way back to work. I called them and spoke to the manager told her the "deal" and also gave her my name because if I get sick. Whew, God knows what I will do if I get sick. Beings that I was so late coming back to work I didn't have time to go back to get a refund or replacement. Not that I wanted another raw chicken sandwich. So after I get back to work I started searching on eating raw chicken and what it will do to you. I have always heard not to but haven't ever tried it. I didn't know truly what would happen. I don't know if it is still my head playing games or what but my stomach is still rolling and I am afraid to fart with the fear of pooping in my pants at work. In searching the net on raw chicken I came across what looked like my sandwich. Which by the way I didn't throw away just in case I needed proof......




Well I guess I answered my own question from this mornings post of "What else is next?"

Oh and I talked to Chris earlier and another guy that they are hunting with has already shot an 8 point buck while riding on his 4-wheeler to the stand. Awe, where is the luck?

No comments: