Lane at my work Christmas Party
Colleen (my sister), Me, Adam (Brother), Holly (Cousin) and Grandma

Colleen, Dustin, and Lauren at Grandmas

Holly, Aunt Dixie, and Aunt Caroline at Grandmas
Aspen Dancing at Grandma's Christmas
Lane at my work Christmas Party
Colleen (my sister), Me, Adam (Brother), Holly (Cousin) and Grandma

Colleen, Dustin, and Lauren at Grandmas

Holly, Aunt Dixie, and Aunt Caroline at Grandmas
Aspen Dancing at Grandma's Christmas
1 comment:
Amy, thanks so much for posting the pictures and the Dancing Aspen video on your blog so quickly. Your family is so beautiful! I can't wait to see the ones I took, haven't had time to download yet. And Walter is working on getting his movies in a format that he can email or put on his webgallery. I took Holly to Houston on Sunday and to the airport on Monday, rested last night... Will send you what pics I have when I view.
Love you all and thank you for helping to make our family Christmas so special!
I love you all...
Post a Comment