When will the low black cloud lift? I feel some day’s as if I am going drown from all this rain coming down on me. Since September just about every week, we have had something going on or should I say wrong. The truck broke down - $1800 to fix, Dustin misses first day of school from poison ivy, and then he gets staph. A week later, he is put into the hospital for it. Then I get it. 2 weeks after that he gets a hernia, and then a week later has surgery for that. Lane gets pneumonia; we all have the stomach virus throughout my house. My sister has surgery on her back, which means she is going to get back on painkillers. Chris has his little hunting trip that ended in a sliced up thumb, busted back window in the brand new truck, and three tickets. My microwave goes out, sick kids, Doctor here pharmacy there. Have not even started my Christmas shopping because of catching up on late bills. Got the news about Lane that really, I was expecting but now it is just sinking in to me. We lose in the playoff games. Dustin falls busted his chin, chips a tooth, and jammed his jaw, Chris finds out that he is only getting $500 for his bonus at work and the latest is my fridge when out on me 2 nights ago that I do not have the money to fix. Now I am not sure if Chris will even get a bonus or not since, he is going to be switching jobs. Well it is not in stone yet but will be on Monday. Ok what else is next…? I have absolutely no time left at work and I have to drive 25 miles one way to buy a fridge on my lunch hour. Then Dustin is crying about being sick at school and needs to go home from school. Hello, how am I going to fit that into my hour and find something to eat also? In addition, to top this all off Chris left last night to go hunting away with his dad and will not be home until Sunday. I have to work 13 hours Saturday and shop (maybe if I have any $) on Sunday which means the kids will be home all weekend by themselves and there is no telling what will go wrong there. Oh, by the way we still owe $350 on the truck we had fixed 3 months ago. Ok when will it end?
Lord, I need a breather here. The enemy has had me under attack for too long. I need strength and rest. Help me to rejoice in you no matter what my circumstances are!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Rain, rain go away!
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment