THrusday night we decided to leave to beat the traffic of mandatory evacuation for 6am. We are at my familys place in Hattiesburg, Ms. there are 15 of us that came. I have already been called to be back to work 6 am Sunday. I cant get the prediction to upload. please pray for us today it will be a very nervous.
























7 comments:
Keep us posted friend.
I'm PRAYING for you and everyone else in that area. Yikes....
Be safe.
Still praying. Take care. Be safe.
I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. It looks really bad for that area. I hope you don't get it too badly.. Tell everyone in MS hello!
Amy - so glad you got out safely!
I have asked for everyone to join me in praying on our blog!
In His amazing grace,
Jill
PS Be safe when you return to the area!
Amy~
Just checking in to see how you are doing....and how your sweet family are doing???
Please keep us posted...you are in my PRAYERS!!
Hi Amy-Praying for you and your family right now! Love-Stacy
Hello, I am new to blogging. I need your help. How and where do I get a blog template like yours and Forever and always blog. They are pretty. please email me. thank you.;)
melissa
m.donovan@msn.com
Post a Comment