Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WFW 9*10*08




Come over and be blessed
with "Pictures" at 160 acre woods

post signature

14 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a precious scripture to cling too! Thanks for (once again) Blessing my day.

Kim~

Anonymous said...

So true! Great verse you shared today! Hope you are having a great day!

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing such a great verse.

Joyfull said...

Great verse to share. Thank God that He is our deliverer.

Alexis said...

I appreciated your verse today -thanks for sharing. And, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers this week as Ike makes it's mark. I pray for your protection and safety - keep us posted!

Sunny Shell said...

Sister Amy,

Now ain't THAT the truth! Christ says we WILL have troubles in this world, but take heart and be of good courage (or cheer) b/c HE has overcome this world! (John 16:33)

So grateful that HE is our Strong Tower!

Bless you today sweet sister,
Sunny

Amydeanne said...

Amen! how true that verse is!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely reminder.

Kristen said...

Amen!

I found your blog via WFW at 160 Acre Wood - I loved the name! Our dog's registered name is "Grace by Faith" (there's a story behind that one! )
:)
Blessings to you!
K

Kristi said...

From them all! Hallelujah!

Tricia said...

Praising God that no matter what trouble I find myself in, He can deliver me from it! Thanks for sharing!

lori said...

Girl..
I see that you guys may be in Ike's way...PRAYING for you all...have several Cafe girls down there as well...adding you to the list.

BE SAFE..praying that God keeps you and your family and loved ones out of harms way...

Hunker down...
peace Amy,
lori

Kelley said...

Beautiful photo and scripture. You are so very talented, thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!!

Tracy said...

What a lovely picture and Scripture! I sure hope you're doing ok down there. Praying for you! Blessings!