What a week it was. Recovering from Ike hasn't been easy or fun. I am still exhausted from working and one day off didn't help me recover much. Yesterday I slept till noon. I know I should have been in Church but I just couldn't get out of bed. The only reason I got up was to feed my hungry kids. For us, our schedules are back to normal. School, after school practices and I am sure alot of homework started again today. Poor Lane, this is his first year of school and I am sure he is confussed about going 1 week and off for a hurricane. Beings we started school Aug. 25 and he has only been 11days. I pray this it is for us this hurricane season. We are so ready to be through this season. Texas has gotten 3 storms already this year. And my pocket book can't take another. They are so expensive to evacuate from and that is not including if you come home to a damaged home. Continue to pray for all that were harmed by Ike. I thank you so much for your prayers. And pray for me too, I am in sort of a down state of mind, Sort of overwhelmed. I can not get motivated to do anything and I am just slapped worn out.
I will leave you with a few photos of when we were evacuated to Mississippi.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I am tired of hurricanes
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Family, Hurricanes, Prayer, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























4 comments:
Amy,
Praising God for His strength that sustained you all during the clean up.
Praying you have a blessed week!
Join me Monday Morning Reflections!
Love,
Jill
Amy,
Will continue to pray for all, and you my friend.
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Blessings!
Cheryl
Oh Amy, I'm so sorry for the stress and added expenses of this hurricane season. I pray for your added strength and encouragement as you put back together your normal life. The family picctures are great though!
Amy,
Praise God you are all made it through Ike! That was one terrible hurricane and I am in awe of the damage and devastation it caused. Please know that I am praying for you and all who were affected. Thank goodness you had fun with family during the evacuation. I just loved the pictures.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment