I just loved this graphic. It is one of my all time favorite verses too. My first stop by and I may have to use this one on my own blog for Mother's Day!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
6 comments:
That's beautiful Amy and perfect for this week with Mother's Day coming up. Blessings...
I love your rendering of that verse! Perfect for the week of Mother's Day.
Blessings,
Tracy = )
P.S. Thanks for the visit and comment!
Perfect verse for this week.
OH I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!
LOVE THE VERSE, (almost went with it myself:)) and the graphic!!! LOVE IT!!!
thanks for sharing!!!
this is my favorite time of the week!!!
Blessings and JOY!
lori
Excellent choice for this week! Happy Mother's Day!
I just loved this graphic. It is one of my all time favorite verses too. My first stop by and I may have to use this one on my own blog for Mother's Day!
Blessings, Joanne
p.s. I too am a mom of four!
Post a Comment