Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogging One Blog at a Time

Is it 5:oo yet. I am so ready for this week to end.





I should feel like this

But instead I feel like this.


That should give you a clue that I am ready for the weekend. Not that I have anything planned, I just need some R & R. A Mommy Getaway would be so lovely right about now!


I have decided to only maintain one Blog at a time. All my blogging time will be spent here. Not that I do a whole lot of blogging these days. My time is stretch as is.

Have a lovely weekend and God Bless you!

2 comments:

LaCresha said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like you need it. I've added your blog to my reading list. I've enjoyed it so much!

Blessedw5mom said...

Enjoying your blog ... hope the weekend was better and more relaxing than your Friday ;-)

You picture of the puppy had my giggling ... thanks!

Blessings ~ Heather @
http://growing-in-rejoicing.blogspot.com/